This is a one-day training course that would be suitable for anyone with responsibility for establishing or maintaining trial master files. The course covers some of the underlying records management principles (e.g. what is a record? what is the record life-cycle?) and then covers the regulatory requirements for the trial master file, including its creation, maintenance and long-term retention. We cover a range of practical issues associated with TMF maintenance.
The content is applicable for both paper and electronic trial master files.
Location and bookings
- The next course is scheduled for 12 September 2017.
- The course will be run at Heathrow.
- The early-bird cost of the course (until 11 August 2017) will be £250 for SAG members, £295 for non-members.
- The cost of the course after 11 August 2017 will be £350 for SAG members, £395 for non-members.
- The code for the £45 membership discount is SAG2017. The discount will be applied at the payment screen.
The use of the discount code will be validated against the current membership list.
- The course is now open for bookings at https://sagroup.eventhq.co.uk/