Training Course: The Management of Electronic Records
The course has been designed to provide practical training and guidance to those responsible for the management of electronic records, including:
- the management of records in regulated business systems (such as electronic trial master files and SharePoint sites);
- the management of record life-cycles, including record creation and templates; and
- the management of electronic archives.
The course covers all aspects of managing electronic records and the specific regulatory requirements that apply in this area.
Specific topics covered include:
- Regulatory and Legal Requirements
- File formats and Storage Media
- Electronic Record-keeping Tools
- Electronic Mail
- Electronic Signatures
- Digital Preservation Strategies
- Archive Solutions
Location and bookings
- Courses are usually run at Touchbase Meeting Centre, Heathrow Airport.
- The cost of the course will be £350 for SAG members, £395 for non-members.
- An early bird discount rate may be available, £250 for SAG members, £295 for non-members.
- The detailed training programme is available here.
- Next course date: contact .
- To book online, go to our booking site
Feedback received from the delegates on previous courses included the following endorsements:
- Excellent food for thought
- Digital preservation steps breakdown very helpful
- Really lively, informative & inclusive workshop – really enjoyed this
- Very good organisation – everything flowed well
- This workshop was very useful to me because I could have a lot of new knowledge
- I appreciated the informal and intimate atmosphere during the workshop
- Scientific archivists rock!