This new one-day comprehensive training course has been designed to look at documents collected from the following GxPs:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
This interactive workshop introduces attendees to the core principles of records management as defined in ISO-15489. It covers the reasons for which ISO-15489 is important and why the principles should be applied to GxP businesses. The course focusses on the practical application of those principles to evaluate and improve record management systems, policies and practices to better ensure compliance with legal and GxP regulatory requirements.
Location and bookings
- The next course is scheduled for 08 February 2018.
- The course will be run at Heathrow.
- The early-bird cost of the course (until 27 December 2017) will be £250 for SAG members, £295 for non-members.
- The cost of the course after 27 December 2017 will be £350 for SAG members, £395 for non-members.
- The code for the £45 membership discount is SAG2017. The discount will be applied at the payment screen.
The use of the discount code will be validated against the current membership list.
- The course is now open for bookings at https://sagroup.eventhq.co.uk/