This new one-day comprehensive training course has been designed to look at documents collected from the following GxPs:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
This interactive workshop introduces attendees to the core principles of records management as defined in ISO-15489. It covers the reasons for which ISO-15489 is important and why the principles should be applied to GxP businesses. The course focusses on the practical application of those principles to evaluate and improve record management systems, policies and practices to better ensure compliance with legal and GxP regulatory requirements.
Location and bookings
- Courses are usually run at Touchbase Meeting Centre, Heathrow Airport.
- The cost of the course will be £350 for SAG members, £395 for non-members.
- An early bird discount rate may be available, £250 for SAG members, £295 for non-members.
- Next course date: contact .
- To book online, go to our booking site