This is a one-day comprehensive training course which has been designed to look at records relevant to the following GxPs:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
The content covers:
- general records management principles and regulations
- the advantages and disadvantages of paper and electronic files
- key features of Electronic Document Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
Location and bookings
- The next course is scheduled for 08 November 2017.
- The course will be run at Heathrow.
- The early-bird cost of the course (until 27 September 2017) will be £250 for SAG members, £295 for non-members.
- The cost of the course after 27 September 2017 will be £350 for SAG members, £395 for non-members.
- The code for the £45 membership discount is SAG2017. The discount will be applied at the payment screen.
The use of the discount code will be validated against the current membership list.
- The course is now open for bookings at https://sagroup.eventhq.co.uk/